Lil' Genghis, future world leader Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Genghis?

We've written here about several new Genghii -- Ana Cecelia, J.D., Rafik among them -- but never a true other Genghis.

So dad was surprised to check his Hotmail spam account and see an e-mail from a Youtube guy ... an English speaker from Hungary who at least calls his young son Genghis.

Small world -- mundo pequeno! Hopefully we can learn a little more about the origins of this other Genghis name.

Here we see Genghis' dad giving the guy a haircut. Tough father!

1 Comments:

  • I will never let my kid with this guy to cut her / him hair...I am a scared person for this kind of eletric...I don´t know the name in english. Ok, I agree that´s a economic way to cut a hair...But we have a barber shopp with profissionals...Congrats to him, but when this happen with me , I will use someone else...Heheheeh
    Take care guys!
    Love,
    Aunt Marselle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14/10/07 04:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home