Lil' Genghis, future world leader Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Heat wave

Spring is here and it sure feels like Summer. We had very high temperatures for the last three days, which got mom, Bellinha, boydog and girldog fighting for space in front of the fan.

Bellinha for the first time spent the day wearing just the bare basics and trying to stay cool.



We're glad that we're supposed to get really nice weather this weekend, when Grandpa Rinaldo and Lucia arrive to meet the young lass.

1 Comments:

  • Dear Bellinha,
    when I will meet you, I will sing this song for you:
    she bangs, she bangs
    Oh baby
    When she moves, she moves
    I go crazy
    'Cause she looks like a flower

    And introduce you to Ricky Martin! Yeah, I'm prety sure that you will be fall in love with him =P

    All my love and care for you my little princess!

    Aunt Marselle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/5/07 10:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home